Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Birthday 2008 - Worst

Well... i dunno y im complaining so much... it was not the best bday i had anyway...

lets see... i went back to college on my bday (4th feb).... a whole load of my frens forgot my birthday.... that is the whole gang of ppl i lepak with everyday.... the ppl who i was close to when i started college.... another 2 frens who said they r good in remembering bdays... those guys who i play football with in my taman (residential area)

I Spent half of the day being mood-out.... i so wanted to be home... until my frens bought a cake for me (after reminding them)... they celebrated my bday in the class.... at night my gang took me to KFC and at night we played some cards and chit-chat....

I really thank those who remembered my bday... im not going to mentioned the names... but u noe who u are....


THANKS :- Farrah, Rebecca, Amar, Ezzah, Pavee & Sufia for ur prezie's