Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sorry!! Finally updating...

Hey guys.... sorry for not updating... i dun exactly have a pc in coll... im using someones pc now.... i got a shock when i saw that the last time i updated was on the 4th.... hehe... the internet here sucks during th peak hours...

Anywayz..... a lot has been happening here lately.... last week was a super sober week.... everyone was breaking up with their girl fren or boy fren... my frens girl fren was to undergo a surgery which was successful... my fren met an accident.... it was really sad for all of us... but we still manage to have fun...

The best part of the week was on Sunday..... I was on my way to the pc fair.... i first went to Imbi plaza to collect my cheque and we decieded to walk to KLCC.... On the way, this European couple comes up to me and ask:


Couple : Hi.. May i noe where is th Monorail station?
Me : *Points up* Its just there.
Couple : Oh.. ok.. Thanks
Me : So, how long have u been standing here trying to figure that out?
Couple : Well, about 10 minutes.

Lolz.... dumb blonde ( the lady was blonde).... they where actually looking at the KL Map and they couldnt see it in the map... dumbo...