Nuffnang Ads

Monday, April 2, 2007

Super Monday Blues?

Back in Nilai today.... First day of class.... Let me cut it short.... my first class was Physics... My lecturer was teaching crap. S.I unit. Asking us if we noe bout paralax error and asking questions bout units that we have learnt during f4... she was not realy asking... but more like teaching us that... i and farah was like freaking bored... almost slept off..

The afternoon was better... we were in the library... i noe it sounds nerdy but that how it was.... spent have the time kutuking this girl named jenny.... i cant remember her indian name.... she was bout to strangle me do death.... haha.... i lost the sense of time and i quickly rushed for my next class.... The most ****** up part of it was we were sitting there for more than half an hour waiting for the lecturer and she din turn u... damn shit!!!

at night we had the rehersal for the talent night... bit kelam-kabut but it was ok.... i cant type more... the brandwith here is freaking slow....