Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Monday Blues?? - Not for me!!

Haihz... its monday again!!

well the ironic part is that i actually like mondays.... u might think im crazy but im not... well this are the reasons:

1) I get to reunite with my college buds
2) My first lesson is at 10am
3) My first lesson is my Physics lab class... so its kinda fun compared to a boring lecture..
4) I hardly have much work to do on monday since its the first day.... hooray..
5) Got time to movies and play games
6) Got all the time in the world to talk crap and lepak with my frens...

u see... mondays are actually fun.... well thats for this semester... i bet i will be complaining next sem....

ok... time to sleep now... been working all nite to finish my assignment and to make it worst my frens printer is like a piece of crap.... HP F380.... so im battling with it to print....