Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Freaky Monday

I dunno y, but mondays always seems to be freaky and interesting for me...

this i gotta say was the most hilarious things i saw since i entered college... jus as i was walking back to my room after lunch today... i was a bunch of tents put up in the car park area.... a bunch of skool kids were camping during the skool holidays...wat amaze me is, which idiot actually camps at the college parking lot... i mean we have a big football field and a lake... y cant there jus camp in the feild or something...

well... i saw them doing a lot of activities such as playing with water a stuff.... no hots girls there... so that kinda upset me.... it just brings back memories of skool days where we had all the time in the world to lepak... here i still have time here... but i use my time to study...

i din have a camera today... so i will upload the pictures of their campsite tomorrow..