Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Trip To Port Dickson

2 weekends ago was a blast for me... i went to melacca for one of my relatives wedding dinner... the dinner sucked and the performances during the dinner sucked... but that was not exactly the agenda of going to melacca... the real motive was to go to Port Dickson (PD) to chill out....

i havent been to PD since i was a kid... the impression i had bout PD beach was a dirty beach with a yellow sea where ppl shit in it... so.. we reached PD in the afternoon... we stayed in the Menteri Besar of Melacca's apartment which is used for some training purposes..... well... the place was fully furnished with air-con system...

we spent the afternoon by doin some story telling with my cusins... we jus love to share gossips bout college, life and everything else.... mom felt pitiful for us and bought us moo ice-cream... check out the picture on the bed... me and my cousin fighting....




We reached on Saturday, so practically we din do much that day... cuz that night was the wedding dinner.... Sunday approached and we started the day by going for a go-cart race... this was my first time at it... we paid for 8 laps and as i was a beginner compared to my cousins, it took me bout 3 laps before i got the hang of doing the quick and sharp turnings... at start, i had the feeling that if i do the quick corners my cart would over-turn... but then i realized that i could do the turning without even hitting the brakes.... no wonder i couldnt catch up... darn... there's always the first time...



Carrying on.. we went to the eagle ranch... jus shot a couple of paint balls there... trying to hit as many bottles down as possible...i onli shot one bottle down... well my accuracy was not bad... 20 % i should say so... after all we onli got 5 bullets each...



moving on was the archery event... i shall not say much... as this time out of 5 arrows... non hit the board.... **embarrassed**...


thats bout my trip... after that we went to the beach and went on the banana boat ride


conclusion: it was a great weekend