Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Streamyx Crisis #1

-WARNING-
*This Post if Full of Curses*


I seriously dunno wats wrong with Streamyx...

Well, we all ask the same question too...

Anyway... here is how it goes, i made a report on the 26th of February cuz i was having
SUPER DUPER SLOW Internet connection Speed.... i was getting bout 60kbps instead of 1Mbps thats like 6% of wat im suppose to get.... so they managed to fix that issue and i've already closed the report....

And today morning.... one of the streamyx technician calls and ask me bout this report and i told him that i've edi closed it.... and according to him, in the system the report is still open and he ask me if everything is ok so that he can close the report.... i told him that everything was fine and asked him to close the report....

Ok.... i thought that was done..... 20 mins later.... One guy from telekom calls me and tells me bout this same report again.... I WAS LIKE WTF.... i told him ur technician jus called me and i told him to close the report.... He says, " I know. I know. But thats the technical team.... this is from the report sections..." so i told him to please close the report.....

After that... no one bugged me.... When i went back home and switched on my pc and got onto the net... it was freaking slow.... i checked the speed its bout 150kbsp.....WTF.... 15% OF WAT IM PAYING FOR....

WAT R THIS PPL DOING IN THEIR OFFICE???? EATING NASI LEMAK AND DRINKING TEH TARIK??? OR SLEEPING??? WTF...