Nuffnang Ads

Monday, August 11, 2008

1st day of Boredom

Boredom is killing me slowly..... This is the first time that i was bored on the first day of College.... i practically sat in my room the whole day in front of my pc.....

And the English Language Society ppl.... giving me work after work..... Design this... then design that..... i think im going to quit designing edi.... im getting bored of doing it..... its nice for a while.... after that it jus gets boring... esp when i dun have the mood to do it.... then everything turns out like shit.... and since its going to go out on a poster, banner or a bunting..... then i wont be even proud to say i did this shit work.....

Now have to start designing for Food Festival..... I so feel like sleeping edi...

Tomorrow morning i will be going to mid valley... so i need my beauty sleep.... keke....