Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, August 3, 2008

"Chair" Potato

I really dunno wats wrong with me......

i sit infront of my pc at the average of 6 hours per day.... doing nothing at all..... and yet i dun even put up a single post.....

This sem break has been the most interesting sem break.... probably cuz of the fact that my mom is in india.... so im kinda free to go out and stuff....

been going out almost everyday.... jus lepaking... mamaking.... wasting time actually.... and money.....

Speaking bout mamaking.... hmmm.... its kinda funny that one day u go that mamak.... the teh ais taste good.... u go the next day.... it taste like water.... and when u tell the guy it taste like water..... he says he will make u a new one.... and the new one still taste like water.... *Weird*

The worst was last week.... me and my frens went to the same mamak.... he ordered mee goreng.... my fren ate it and said.... it sucks..... so i put chili sos... thinking at it was going to enhance the taste.... well... he turned out to be so wrong.... cuz the chili sos was spoilt.... he told the owner of the shop that the mee goreng sucked and the chili sos was spoilt....

the owner said... dun worry... ill ask the cook to make the mee goreng very nicely for u..... the new mee goreng came.... and it still sucked.....

haihz....