Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Work!

Work never comes to an end for me..... And if its academic based work... i dun mind....but this is designing..... and frankly speaking... i dun have an imagination of the output before i start designing..... jus by using the vector material i have..... ill put put it here and there and add a lil colour here and there.... and wah-laa..... the design is complete....

And everyday.... i get a new design to do.... and im kinda getting sick of doin it.... i like to do designing at my own pace... and when i have the mood.... if i dun have the mood.... all my designs turn out like crap.....

I hope todays work turns out nicely.....

Anyway... im participating in a 120hours non-stop scrabble game today.... my slot is at 1 - 2 am..... its happening in my college and it will go in the malaysian books of records....

hehe....

**Edit**

This is wat i mean when i dun have mood to designs....