Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Dobrynska

I was watching athletics the whole day yesterday..... and my eyes were glued to the Women's Heptathlon....

Heptathlon consist of the participation in 7 field events.... The women's outdoor heptathlon consists of the following events, with the first four contested on the first day, and the remaining three on day two:

  • 100 m Hurdles
  • High Jump
  • Shot Put
  • 200 m
  • Long Jump
  • Javelin Throw
  • 800 m

Through out the events.... My eyes were on this Ukraine girl.... Natalia Dobrynska.... I dunno y.... but i think cuz she was one of the best looking and was kinda good..... she was not leading on the first day.... The leader for the first day's event (Friday) was Hyleas Fountain...

**Couldnt find a nice picture of Hyleas Fountain**

Well.... On the second day... (Saturday)..... My Ukraine Star was leading..... And last night.... after the 800m Race.... she secured the goal medal.... yey...