Nuffnang Ads

Friday, March 30, 2007

Day 2... Life Goes On!

I was planing to start staying in Nilai on the week after the orientation week. But then the sadest thing or maybe the happiest thing happened.. Group meeting for the talent nite was to be held every night at 8 pm.. so i had no choice to but to stay there... I finally met my Mongolian room-mate... he is a nice guy... looks like a chinese guy.. before i met him all my frens was trying to scare me saying that he might be gay or something... but he is ok...

So we had the academic induction.... its a program where u will meet ur head of department and he will brief u about the course ur taking... so its like the Q&A session... later we had the Life After 5pm program... i thought it was gonna be a talk but it turned out to be acrobatics.... damn... my legs hurt big time dat day... i promised myself not to do acrobatics in my life.... CRAZY SHIT!! furthermore, that morning we had a telematch where we had to do various activities which im so lazy to explain now... we did quite a bit of running in the morning so more or less we were dead shit tired....

We had group meeting then... I became the group leader... we are gonna do a play... my group is like sleeping group or something like that.... onli me and chewing gum is coming up with ideas... when ask the rest of the group, all they can say is "im thinking"... so we agreed to do a play on robing the bank.... So i stayed up with chewing gum in the cafe untill 12 am writting the script... it was like damn short cuz i was like so tired to keep thinking the whole day...

When it was done jus went to bed... after being so tired i thought i thought i will knock out... but i ended up waking up every hour and sleeping again... mayb im not used to staying there for the first time... hehe...