Nuffnang Ads

Monday, March 12, 2007

The Day We've Been Waiting For!!!!

As the days approached ppl started freaking out big time... Unknowingly y... i remained kewl jus as how i was before my SPM..... after that wonderful sleep i had after my journey back form kuantan last nite... my sis woke me up at 8.30am saying that she wants me to follow her to the bank and later she will take mt to skool to take the results... i was rather blur so i jus followed her...

When i reached the bank, i saw a rather long que outside the bank... i was thinking wats wrong with Malaysians??? Did they suddenly get the Singaporean syndrome of lining up way before something opens... Apperently my sis told me that today the Amanah Saham Malaysia (or something like that) is open national wide thats y ppl were lining up...

When the bank opened... ppl started to rush in nad the whole placed got jammed pack... since it was going to take long my sis asked to go to the BSN which was jus on the same street to bank in my cheque... when there, TM Net server down... so they cannot process anything... so i go back to Maybank... and my sis says that the server is jammed or something like that here... waited and waited till bout 10.45am and then we decided to take my results....

When we reach skool, i thought it will be like the previous years.. u take ur results and go... but no... they decided to do something time wasting... they called all the student who got 9a's and above one by one to the stage to receive the results then onli were the people who got below than 9a's take the results.... i was the first to take the results for my class as i was rushing to go back to the bank....

Finally... it was the moment of truth... open the folder and saw... i got 6 a1's, 2 a2's, and 2 b3's...
kinda happy with my results today... checked with few of my frens and went back to the bank... after about and hour in the bank then we finally got everything done....

i was kind pleased with my results... i really studied and i thought i deserve wat i got...