Nuffnang Ads

Monday, March 26, 2007

Nilai here i come!

Finally! After months of decision... i finally enrolled for Nilai International College... I went there for thier open day yesterday and i checked out the place... it seemed like a nice place... anyway... i will be doin diploma in Mechanical Engineering there... its a 2.5 years course there.... so that means i will be staying in nilai for the whole course....

Its kinda sad for me to leave Cuepacs... all my fren are here and my whole life was actually here... and the most ironic part is that ppl from other states comes to KL to further their studies but im going out of KL to study... I will be starting tomorrow... Orientation week...

I jus got my room today... apparently my room mate is a mongolian guy.... havent met him yet... but i hope he is a nice guy... so far i onli noe 3 ppl in Nilai College.. 2 ppl from my taman and another girl from SBU... And the best part is the SBU girl is taking the same course as me....

So i guess there wont be very frequent blog post from me from now on.... i will be back on the weekends.... so thats when i will be online for long hours again... hehe...