Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Streamyx.... Crap????

Streamyx???? The first thing that comes to my mind is a whole load of crap.... I think its a most crapiest service that Malaysia has.... All we see is that they try to get as many people to use their service but they dun bother to upgrade it.... Im not sure fo their latest promotion but i think it is RM 77 with a free modem...

I remember the day when i first got Streamyx... Well actually i dun quite remember... All i remember was that activating my line was hell... and it took me bout 2 weeks to get connected to the net after that.... For many of my frens, they dont know how to call and talk to the streamyx ppl... Well, i had to talk to them from day one... damn it... The first time they told me to take out all the wires from the modem and reconnect it back after 10 mins... i thought wow... like that also can ah???? Later i found out it never works...

I was disconnected from the net for a day and a half..... damn shitty... Called them, fired them and made a report.... and i keep calling them daily to rehilight my case... Its damn stupid... I was using the net and suddenly i get disconnected and cant connect back again.... wat the hack??? is the service that bad????

But im really happy with the download speed i get... 130kbs average... somedays when the connecton is very good i can get 200kbs or 500kbs.... downloading 600MB is nothing to me... onli an hour.... wow.. kewl...