Nuffnang Ads

Friday, March 9, 2007

More $$

I jus got richer today.... thats the good thing bout the pay day! i got a call from my manager of my previous company saying that my pay cheque is ready...

Without wasting too much time... i walked in to my shop today and was jus chilling around... then went to the opposite shop and was talking some crap stories.... when i came back to my shop, the admin clerk was about to give me the cheque... but no.. the manager stopped her saying "biar dia luangkan lebih banyak masa dengan kita dulu"... i was like damn... u call me here but dun wanna give me my cheque...

i din really mind cuz i was suppose to meet my fren Renga there... he wanted to buy a laptop so i showed him the model talk talk a bit and then went bowling... wat a horrible day to bowl... something was seriously wrong with me.... i felt as though i wasted my RM5 for 1 game of bowling... normally when i bowl i will stike or hit 9 pins... today all masuk longkang... if not will hit 4 or 5 pins... seriously sux....

All i have to do is wait for another week or so to get the cheque for my commision.... this pay was onli for the basic... half month pay...

P.S. people reading this post... dun get ur hopes so high... im not gonna belanja u at all... u want money... go earn ur living... hehe....