Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Sweet $$

I went for some kind of discussion thingy... im not gonna explain wat it is... im too sick of repeating the story... it was at mid valley... i went there with no idea wat they were going to question me... i thought i will be sitting through the whole discussion like an idiot and coming back with some cash...

Well... i thought wrong... my fav cousin, Priya, told me that her fren will also be coming for the discussion... after registering my self at the Synovate counter... i met my cousins fren, who i later found out is my frens brother..... the day din turn out to be so bad when there was free food served... hmmm... nasi goreng with fried egg and ikan bilis... the food was actually good... met some nice ppl there... well... it wasnt so bad... as usual... i think i talked the most there...

All in all... it was worth while... well anything would be when u get RM70 for jus going for a 2 hours discussion... hehe... Toby thought way ahead of all of us when brought a camera to take a group pic...

















From the right: Mathavan, Me, Ferdinand, uh... Guan Seng, Mustaffa, Brian, Thana and Toby
















The leaders are on the left side of the pic.. Nithy and Sheena